Wednesday 8 October 2008

hello again

I can't believe a whole week has flown by without me getting a chance to post on the Green Parent blog. We are currently hard at work on our Christmas edition, which promises to be really special. It has a focus on crafts and is already stuffed with fabulous things to make and create. Mrs Green shares her ideas for a waste-free Christmas and we discover why singing is so good for the soul. It's all very exciting! Subscribers will get their copies in exactly a month so if you fancy a copy of this vibrant green magazine dropping onto your doormat every issue, simply sign up here. It's printed on recycled paper and comes with a free activity magazine for children, all about the environment. Oh, and you might still be in time to secure yourself some lovely goodies from Weleda as well, which is our current subscription gift.

2 comments:

Tracey Smith said...

I know what you mean - I've been writing about Christmas since the late summer.....it's quite mad!

Looking forward to reading your take on it all.

TSx

Melissa Corkhill said...

Christmas is now over for me - I'm onto February/Imbolc and the first signs of Spring!

Best wishes,

Melissa