Thursday 28 August 2008

colour in wallpaper

This is a bit of frivolous one but I couldn't resist after receiving a sheet of this colour your own recycled wallpaper this morning. Introduced to me by the lovely folk at PapergrainNineteen Seventy Three also offer a range of post consumer waste cards, postcards and giftwrap. In fact, Furochic is a new alternative to wrapping paper - reusable material gift wrap that requires no selotape and comes in a range of gorgeous big, bold floral designs. I fancy papering a wall with the Jon Burgerman wallpaper and having a family and friends colour-off but know only too well what happens when I introduce my kids to a labouriously papered wall - out come the fingernails and the malicious intent. They can't help picking at it. We're sticking with paints for now...

1 comment:

rae-ann said...

OMG! my daughter would LOVE this :D I must send you a photo of her wall, because it's already coloured in **sigh**

Still, at least she only colours on her own walls ;)

What a brilliant find - frivolous yes, but we all need a bit of that in our lives.........

Rae x