Friday 29 August 2008

new moon in virgo

Well, since I completely missed posting about the last full moon on 16th August - because I was out having fun and meeting new people, in the true spirit of Aquarius - I figured I'd post about the New Moon tomorrow in good time. Both the Sun and the New Moon will be in Virgo meaning that it will be a good time to get things in order, complete unfinished projects and nourish the body since Virgo energies involve purification and whole body health. As Virgo is an Earth sign we can also benefit from forging greater connections to the earth at this time. This can be through practical activities such as gardening, harvesting or putting some time and energy into your local environment, or perhaps connecting on a spiritual level. I like going moon walking, laying still on the forest floor and blessing the trees around me to help me feel more connected to the earth. Am looking forward to some serious sorting out over the coming days. Certainly our office could do with a good ol' sort out after completing our October edition, which went to press this week. There's piles of proofs, books and paperwork everywhere but next week we'll be back to a clear organised base again on our crazy bi-monthly cycle - fingers crossed!

No comments: