Tuesday 15 July 2008

natural nutrition for children

Bit sad that I am going to miss this workshop on Natural Nutrition for Children, starting at 6pm, at Cornerstone Community Centre in Hove, which I planned to attend on Friday. It will be held by Kirsten Chick, a nutritionist who has trained with Barbara Wren at the College of Natural Nutrition. Kirsten has her own recipe site as well with some fine ideas for family meals, full of health giving foods. I am hoping to do a course in Natural Nutrition starting in September, as I find Barbara's teaching highly intuitive. Events that might be of interest are the series of seminars on child health entitled "Are we really offering the best care to our children" taking place in Bristol on 26th July, London on 30th August and Glasgow on 27th Sept.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Natural Nutrition for Children, sounds like an awesome event unfortunately I can't make it. I am attending a similar one by Yinka Davies in October. It will be a webinar so maybe you can make that one.