Wednesday 3 September 2008

ethical clothes shopping

I have just discovered this new ethical clothing shop based in Farnham in Surrey, called Purity and they have a fabulous sale on at the moment. Many items like this gorgeous dress (in organic cotton voile and dyed with vegetable dyes £28) have been reduced by 50% - wow! They also have great reductions on their organic children's clothing ranges too. If you live near Farnham you can pop in to the shop at 20 Downing Street to check out their new autumn collection and maybe pick up a bargain or two while you're there. 

4 comments:

rae-ann said...

Ack! you are a bad bunny; fancy seducing me in this way.

Such lovely clothes and fantastic prices too.

I should thank you, but I fear you might be responsible for some very, erm, necessary spending :D

Melissa Corkhill said...

I know, I know - everyone deserves a little treat sometimes though eh? And as this is an ethical purchase you'd actually be serving fellow human beings in your shopping. A little more of this talk and I'll end up releasing my card from its hidey hole and buying SOMETHING NEW. Ooh, the thought!
Melissa

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Corkhill said...

Thanks for the tip Nicole,
I'd rather put my money where my ethics are though!
Melissa