Monday 10 November 2008

vegan celebration four

Bourgeois Boheme have a fabulous range of vegan shoes and accessories. In their new eco range, made from hemp and fairtrade cotton, I love the BoBo Rhea Oat in hemp. I know it sounds like a large feathered flightless health snack but look (pictured right) it's really very pretty, dainty and just ideal for an Earth Goddess stepping out. I know that I can't have a pair of these, especially not right now, but I just like to look. Anyway back to BBoheme's sterling ethics... They aim to provide quality footwear and products that last and last. They are not into throwaway fashion so they actively want you to wear last summer's sandals next year, and the year after and so on. They are trademarked with the Vegan Society logo and always use organic and natural materials to create their shoes.

3 comments:

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Pretty shoes! I love how far vegan shoes have come!

Another great site is http://www.neuaurashoes.com

I just bought the Ines style from NEUAURA. These shoes are so comfortable and they really dress up your outfit in a fun, casual way.

Michelle said...

lol @ your "I know it sounds like a large feathered flightless health snack but ..."

Check out the great shoes @ http://www.vegetarianshoesandbags.com/